Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cake Jalan Tiung

Do you love cakes, people?
My answer is, of course I do! 

On November 2015, Kevin (my boyfriend's coach), Akmal (my boyfriend) and I went to this little cozy cafe that sells a variety of cakes in Shah Alam, quite a bit far from our college in Bangi. But anyway, for cakes, sanggup ku renangi walaupun jam tapi ku hadapkan jua. Gigih ok demi berpotong-potong cake! 

We wanted to go to Cake Jalan Tiung in Shah Alam TTDI at first but after we realized that there's one place yang nearer, we went there je because senang kan which is located at Jalan Tg Ampuan Zabedah. So we went up to the first floor, yes kena climb up the stairs demi cake, nampak tak kesanggupan tu macam mana because CJT dekat belah atas okay. 

Belum masuk lagi I dah impressed with their cool frames outside of the cafe. This place made me feel very welcome. Masuk-masuk je terus in love with their interior design. I personally think that their theme in this cafe is blue + yellow + white? I might be wrong but it is okay to guess isn't it hehe. Cute little origami hanging on the ceiling, very cozy, a very little place but with an open view, you get what I mean? What I can describe about this cafe is that you can take a lot of Instagram pictures because the lighting, background, design and everything is on point! Really. I also love how they organized the cafe from A-Z and the arrangement of the cakes as well.

Of terrariums and Typo's stuffs.


I really like how the origami dragonfly's(?) are hanging there.



How can u not laaahv cakesss

So we ordered 4 slices of cakes from different types of flavor, 2 drinks and cookies plus our 3 belly.
As you can see, there's 4C Cookies yang you can dip in the milk. It taste a lot better than Subway's cookies, I swear.

We also had After Yoga healthy carrot cake with cream cheese and pumpkin seeds, ah, without me telling you guys which one is the After Yoga, confirm dah tahu punya. Hm, I dont know what to say about After Yoga cake but I ok je!

My boyfriend's favorite is Handsome Boyfriend cake! Hm, macam coincidence kan orang handsome makan Handsome Boyfriend cake haha. Handsome Boyfriend cake is fully chocolate, if you are deeply madly chocolate lover, kena try. Oh Handsome Boyfriend tu yang dekat the blue floral piring. Sedap gilaaa!

Next to the Handsome Boyfriend is Bella Nutella vanilla cake with strawberry. Coincidence juga because my name is Bel, I makan cake nama Bella. Right?? Heh. This one pun sedap juga, buat peggemar Nutella.

For drinks, we ordered iced latte and Tapping Tapir Hibiscus & Lime.


That's me in stripes trying to act cool in front of the cakes.

And taaraaaa, this one is Salted Caramel and Chocolate is signature in Cake Jalan Tiung. So sedap if you suka salted caramel! Because I love it! Not so-salted-caramel, but you can taste the saltiness with the mixture of caramel. Faham tak?

Close-up!
Only took one close-up picture because malu depan Akmal's coach hehe. 

Price? Well in my opinion, affordable, it goes well as the quality & taste of the cake. If I'm not mistaken, RM12 for each slice. For drinks, iced latte is RM10, kalau tak silap I juga. 
The staffs pun baik, layan customer equally, very friendly. Thumbs up for doing a great job!
The only think I regret the most was, tak order Berry Sue Pavlova. Therefore, I will definitely come back for their pavlova pula. 

A group photo before we went back.

Smile monkey, smile!

I bagi 4/5 marks to this Cake Jalan Tiung.

Contact:
CJT's Instagram & Facebook.

Grab your cakes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment